Sunday, January 31, 2010


He is Soooooo Handsome!!!

Our perfect little wolfman had some minor surgery last week and is recovering very fast.
He had his fury little walnuts removed and a computer chip injected in his neck. I keep telling him how strong and brave he is. He really loves digging and farting and wrestling with his monkey. His new buddy Puddy the cat loves being chased by him and is totally adjusted to Rockhaven.
I am totally in love with cuddling my three boys. My favorite is wrapping myself around Tyson on the couch while holding my belly and then grizz and puddy curl up together on his chest and we eat candy by the fire and watch a movie!!! YEAY

More pictures and updates soon...
Much love always,
Rach

1 comment:

  1. Pets, babies, relationships, love and living. That realy is eveything. Racheal is a great story teller. A visual weaver.....Can't wait to see the three of you.. Congrats R. & T... xojc

    ReplyDelete