Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hmmmmm....my water broke?????

At 5:30 this morning Rachael woke me up saying " I think my water just broke"!!! Obviously very exciting news...she was headed to the bathroom and said it felt like the peed her pants. So we called the birthing center and they told us to take our time coming in.....Take a shower, eat, pack your bag...so needless to say this is a morning to take note in my journal of life as one of the oddest days in my life. I never thought Id be this patient and calm. We are going to take our time and head in about 7:30 this morning. We have both been anticipating this moment for a couple weeks now. We are like a couple team mates headed into a tournament....Ive counted about 3 high five's and we are already pumping each others confidence with comments like...."lets go have a baby" and " its a good day to be born". I think we are as ready as we can be, bag packed...check, camera...check, music...check, dog sitter...hmmm? We can figure all the little things out later. Anyhow....here we go!!!! it is time to bring our little girl into this fine world we live in. Wish us luck! I have a feeling that this blog has just turned its first corner and we can officially start speaking baby dialect with a goo goo gaa gaa type of excitement!

God bless!!! Go Cougs!!!!

TC 5/29/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment